I know it sounds petty compared to the earthquakes, etc., but here's what's going on in my little 'ole world:
1. After flying all the way to Boulder to support my team, the Aggies lost (and I mean LOST) to Colorado in a very disappointing and humiliating game. Big L and I have been in a blue funk ever since. Not to mention tu won and the techtards won, so that makes it that much worse.
2. My 3 year old son has a stomach flu and tossed his cookies (for the upteenth time since 9pm last night) in the car while waiting to pick up The Princess from Kindergarten.
3. After arriving at the pedi with The Boy, his towel, and his bucket I discover The Princess is running fever....she has strep throat.
4. The pedi fully expects them to "switch" illnesses in a couple of days.
5. Big L and I will probably be puking with a mammoth sore throat later this week.
As a result....posts may be scarce! Hope to be back soon!
Do You Know This Man Or Voice?
2 days ago